Friday, January 2, 2009

Next week is coming too fast!

For those of you that do follow this blog.........I've been feeling pretty well the last four or five days. I still don't do too much since I'm still fighting the cough and a very low energy level. I have a friend named John and he is telling me about Kangan H2O. I'm going to try and get ahold of this water. I think it will be a really good idea to drink it. He says I need to drink a gallon a day. It's ionized and I think it's a good suggestion. I've had so much problems with my digestion I think water will be helpful. Right after Chemo this is really the most important thing to do well even before getting the Chemo it's good. It's actually the very thing that is the hardest for me to do right after Chemo. It taste so nasty to drink water afterwards!! Yuk! Someone told me to drink really cold stuff and eat ice chips etc. while I'm getting the infusion on Wed. That's the Chemo. It took almost four hours for the chemo to be administered last time. My lips are going to fall off from ice frost. I'm really not looking forward to this next Wed. since I feel like I haven't really had much of a chance to recoupe! I appreciate all the prayers from friend and family. It really does help when people say they've been praying. Wow, it sure makes me feel better just that fast. I hope all of you have a great new year. I'm going to try and drink water, eat healthier and walk for the time being. Love, Karla

2 comments:

Norma said...

Hi Karla! Happy New Year! I hope you recieve all the blessings you deserve this year....we think of you all the time! I am glad to hear you are feeling better and have more energy, although shampooing the carpet may not have been the wisest move! Take care, and enjoy WINTER!

Debbie Sutherland said...

Hey girl! keep smiling and keep a positive attitude, that is 95% of the battle! Know that I love you and that I am just a phone call away. Anytime! night or day!

loves

Deb