Monday, December 29, 2008

Just in case you were wondering

Today is a day of hope. I finally after about two weeks nearly am starting to feeling a little bit of energy. I shouldn't have but I shampooed my carpet. The dogs have been out of control and I hadn't had a chance to keep up with them in the shampooing department. But I just couldn't stand it any longer! It's a problem. I've been telling Matt we need to put Rex down. He want's to put Depends on him!! He is 15 years old. It's sad and I feel bad. As far as my dog....She is 9 and still has her moments. She is going to have to find a new trainer!! I haven't done so well with her!! Aside from that I went out side today for the first time in 2 weeks. I've been so sick, I never really even cared, but today it was the day to go to lunch. I'm so glad Jaynie called and that's just what we did. It felt like there is life outside that door and off the couch or bed. It was great! She and I had fun and we have our own little secret! We might tell someday! I love that girl and appreciate her so much. She has a great deal of wisdom and insight (for being so young) well, I beat and will sign off for now. One thing I know today....the Lord is in charge. Love to all, Karla

No comments: