Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hello to all,
I've been unable to post for awhile. 1st thing, my computer has been not working and then works occassionally!!! I will be getting a new computer onces the new Apple comes out in January! Horray!! Daniel (my son, has completely talked me into a Mac computer. I think he is right that will be a good computer to get. The second reason I haven't posted is that I have been VERY sick this second round of Chemo. It completely leveled me! It's been really bad!!! Today, Christmas I think I'm just now maybe seeing the light today! I sure hope so. It's only about 6:30am so I will see how things go today. My white blood count is suppose to be up around 1500 and mine is a whopping zero!! My platelettes are bottom also!! It's kind of scarey when they tell you that. If I get a slight fever off to the hospital I have to go. I've not been able to eat or drink much at all so I ended up going into the office and getting fluids pumped into me. My blood pressure was a very low 84/62. I've been so weak it's just hard to do more than stand up and move around. The Dr. gave me an antibiotic called Leviquil....something like that and if anything starts to seems suspicious I have to take it right away and call them. I've had quite a few "Pitty Parties" but I think today Christmas I will be feeling a little better. My boys and Daniel's wife Shannon and Blakely as well as Matt's son Chad came to our house yesterday and we had ham sandwhiches, plus some of all the goodies that so many of you my friends have been so kind to bring by the house. Heleena Malone brought some fabulous Clam Chowder Soup that she made a big bunch of and it was wonderful! She also helped me put some gifts in bags since I thought I'd be better by now to have done so. I thank all of you for EVERYTHING!!! SO MANY of you have been a wonderful blessing to us. Shannon Hossfield was a ANGEL the other day when she came to help!! I should definitely be feeling better in two to three more days. I love all of you and I'm SO GRATEFUL for your friendship,love ,phone calls, and help! Love and Merry Christmas, Karla

No comments: