Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hello Everyone,
I figure that I'd better do some updating on this blogspot since I have it! I have had such a good week this past week and have been so busy. It's funny how much better I've been feeling that I just act like I'm just the normal person that's not even fighting anything let alone cancer! I've really just have done too much and I really seem to pay for it by the early evening. I'm so ready for bed about 6:00pm or 7:00pm that I have to fight to keep from going to bed that early. When I do, I wake up at about 3:30pm and come downstairs....putts around, get on the computer, eat (yes, I've had a normal appetite! Darn!) I even put on some weight after that first week of being so sick and loosing about 8 lbs at least! I'd better watch out! Next week is my Chemo again on Dec. 16, who knows what's going to happen after that. I'm storing like the bears do...that's what I'm doing! I have a friend that is coming from St. George this Friday. I'm so excited to spend some time with her. She and I are going to a good friends wedding. Singer, song writer John Cannan is getting married in Draper. We are so excited for him. I'm so thankful for all your friendship and your love and concerns. I had the best time yesterday with Joyce Winn. She and I went and tried on Wigs. It was a blast!! We will be the new girls on Sunday in the Library. We are the new Librarians!!! She got a wig too! I think she is trying to just make me feel better and not so alone and different! It will be fun. I got three of them!!! One was for only 15.00. pretty good. God Bless All of You! Love and Hugs, Merry Christmas Karla

2 comments:

Norma said...

Hi Karla!
Just want you to know we're thinking of you! I'm glad to hear you'll have a new hairdo - who needs a blowdryer anyways right?? Learn to pace yourself!! I know when I fall asleep too early I'm up at 3am too!! If only Mike would stay asleep I could get up and get sooooo much done!!
{{{hugs}}}

Polly85 said...

Hi Karla!!

I got your blog link from Daniel, what a great kid! My mom told me that you'd called her, so I found Daniel on facebook. I like not so common names, makes it easier to find people. LOL!! I'm so very sorry to hear about your struggles, dang it, but you are such a spunky, positive person that I see great results in your future! (I sound like a psychic, don't I! Ha!!) I'll keep you in my prayers and check on your progress. I sure miss you, darlin'!! :D

Much love and XOXOXO's,
Polly Daw