Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hello my family and friends. Today I've still felt very weak and tired. I have rested just about all day. Matt's son and his girlfriend Kim came by this evening and we exchanged presents. I'm so concerned about getting around people right now since my white blood count is at a zero. People are getting colds etc. and if I get anything it could be serious. My respirtory has been trying to come down with something so I've been wheezing and coughing but only slightly. I'm taking an asthma medicine called Advair and it's suppose to help. I also did start the antibiotic tonight just to be safe. I'm sure most of you are trying to stay healthy yourselves. I wish you all the best in that endeavor yourself! I got a digital camera from my sons and an antique looking picture of the SLC Temple. It's beautiful. One I didn't expect. I put some pictures on the website once I figure out the workings of it all. I'm so excited to have the camera and Chad, Matt's son gave us a Digital Photo Frame! It's cool! I'm really starting to feel like I'm getting into the new electronic fazes of 2008. It's fun. Yeah for Christmas! We are receiving so many kind jestures from so many of you. Thank You also for the delicious meals. Tonight Donell brought roast beef,green beans,mashed potatoes,gravy,jello deseret,rolls. Thanks You again,
Happy new year to come with good fortune and health! When this is all said and done....I want to do something big! Maybe I can run a marathon or go to Africa....Dreaming again. Love, Karla

No comments: